New marketing report from Baker Pacific Ltd
The report shows the very wide range of packaged snacks available in Indonesia. Indonesia, a country with over 13,600 islands in a tropical sea, tropical forests and mountain ranges which provide temperate climates for growing vegetables and fruits. This enormous variety of landscape provides an abundance of raw materials from grain, vegetable, fruit, fish, seafood and meat.
In this report we have brought together images of a wide variety of snacks and brands to give an introduction to this market. There are many original snack products, which warrant a wider consumer base in Asia and in western countries. The growing market in Indonesia for packaged snacks is an attraction for major global snack makers.
Yeyen Sumarto, Mariana Ermaya, Iain Davidson
Technical Associate: Institut Pertanian Bogor
- Details of 245 Indonesian snacks, 119 pages
- Product process and ingredient data
- Information on special products, for example tempe, tahu, emping, melinjo, local ingredients, flavours, spices from the famed Spice Islands
- Retail and pricing information
- Manufacturers and distributor listings
- Local knowledge and support team
- Development contacts with Indonesian food technology organisations
Published as an e-book by Baker Pacific Ltd.
Price: GBP 120.00 / USD 150.00
To order or for more information contact: email@example.com