Building ovens locally in the location of the bakery can give important savings in the investment required.
- Reduced fabrication cost
- Reduced import duties
- Low shipping cost
- Oven assembly in low cost environment
- Part payment in local currency
- Establishment of a local service capability
Baker Pacific have manufactured international quality ovens in China, India and Indonesia for multi-national customers. The ovens baked a wide variety of products including crackers, semi-sweet biscuits, short dough biscuits and cake.
Direct Gas Fired Ovens
Baker Pacific transfer the technology to build Direct Gas Fired ovens to a partner with suitable manufacturing capability local to the bakery.
- Direct Gas Fired (DGF) ovens bake with infrared radiation, the best heat transfer to create excellent biscuit volume, structure and texture
- DGF ovens provide radiant heat over a wide range of heat ratings
- Rapid and responsive control of heat input and accurate temperature control
- Suitable for all types of crackers, semi-sweet biscuits, short doughs
- DGF / Indirect Radiant ovens are the optimum specification for many products
Indirect Radiant Ovens
Indirect Radiant ovens bake with infrared radiation, providing a stable penetrative heat transfer, baking the products from the inside and creating excellent volume, texture and flavour
- Indirect Radiant ovens bake with infrared radiation, providing a stable penetrative heat transfer, baking the products from the inside and creating excellent volume, texture and flavour
- Suitable for all types of products except high rate crackers, particularly suitable for semi-sweet biscuits, short doughs and cookies.
- Indirect Radiant ovens are suitable for our Heat Recovery System giving the best fuel efficiency as shown in independent tests.
Heat Recovery System (HRS)
In the Indirect Radiant oven, the products of combustion do not enter the baking chamber. The flue gas is continuously circulated through the radiant heating system. Since the burner draws in combustion air the excess flue gas is exhausted through a natural convection flue. Part of this heated flue gas is collected in each oven zone and transferred to the final zone(s) of the oven. This flue gas heats the final zone(s) without an additional burner. This system achieves exceptional fuel efficiency.
Independent tests were carried out on 3 ovens in the same factory producing identical biscuits with the same formulation and baking time. The tests measured the oven efficiency by calculating the energy usage (gas) in kWh (kilowatt hours to produce one kilo of baked biscuit.
Baker Pacific Technology Transfer
Baker Pacific offer a complete technology transfer for companies planning to build Direct Gas Fired Ovens and Indirect Radiant Ovens with Heat Recovery System.
- Assembly and detail manufacturing drawings
- Parts lists
- Material and component specifications
- Control and safety systems
- Installation instructions and schedule
- Operation and maintenance manual