HOW TO BUILD A BISCUIT OVEN
Baker Pacific e-book 252 pages
- Description of each stage of building and installation with photos
- All main assembly/layout drawings
- All parts lists
- Key component specifications and suppliers
- Detail oven specifications
Senior management staff and engineers in contract engineering companies, biscuit manufacturers and companies supplying production and baking equipment in the food industry world – wide.
To order or for more information contact S. Eldridge Design Ltd.
Biscuit Baking Technology 2nd Edition
Print Book ISBN :9780128042113
Order at Elsevier, for author’s 30% discount use code ATR30
Baking Process and Engineering: in-house training program
Presentations based on our “Biscuit Baking Technology” with over 500 slides for 18 presentations
1.The Biscuits 2.Baking process 3.Biscuit design and output 4.Heat transfer 5.Oven designs
6.Oven specifications 7.Direct Gas Fired Ovens 8.Indirect Fired Ovens 9.Heat recovery System
10.Oven bands 11.Oven conveyor design 12.Control equipment 13.Oven operation DGF Ovens
14.Oven operation Indirect Ovens 15.Maintenance 16.Oven inspection and audit
17.Key components 18.Oven efficiency
USD 140.00. Order from Baker Pacific Ltd. by email to email@example.com, with name, company, address for invoice.
NEW MARKETING REPORT FROM BAKER PACIFIC LTD
The report shows the very wide range of packaged snacks available in Indonesia. Indonesia, a country with over 13,600 islands in a tropical sea, tropical forests and mountain ranges which provide temperate climates for growing vegetables and fruits. This enormous variety of landscape provides an abundance of raw materials from grain, vegetable, fruit, fish, seafood and meat.
In this report we have brought together images of a wide variety of snacks and brands to give an introduction to this market. There are many original snack products, which warrant a wider consumer base in Asia and in western countries. The growing market in Indonesia for packaged snacks is an attraction for major global snack makers.
Yeyen Sumarto, Mariana Ermaya, Iain Davidson
Technical Associate: Institut Pertanian Bogor
- Details of 245 Indonesian snacks, 119 pages
- Product process and ingredient data
- Information on special products, for example tempe, tahu, emping, melinjo, local ingredients, flavours, spices from the famed Spice Islands
- Retail and pricing information
- Manufacturers and distributor listings
- Local knowledge and support team
- Development contacts with Indonesian food technology organisations
Published as an e-book by Baker Pacific Ltd.
Price: GBP 120.00 / USD 150.00
To order or for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TABLE OF CONTENTS